- Our values are to provide the best person centred care, whilst promoting dignity, independence, fulfilment and choice.
- We will keep the lines of communication open between service users, their families and third party professionals.
- Service users’ confidentiality is maintained, where possible.
- We will always promote equality and diversity.
- The contribution of clients’ family support is fully recognised. We will work with clients and their families to ensure all needs are met.
- We will always deliver a high quality service.
- We will continue to invest in our staff training to ensure they can always work to their full potential.
- We strive to always be approachable regardless of your question or request.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
We strive to always be approachable regardless of your question or request. Contact us today to find out more.
We truly believe everybody has the right to decide where they want to live. We will always try to achieve that goal and go the extra mile.
Join the Walker & Harrison Care family. Visit our Careers page to find out more and apply for a position with us.
together we can achieve your goals
After a combined period of 27 years in the care sector, Amy Walker and Terriann Sullivan have launched their own person centred domiciliary care agency.
Assisting with all aspects of personal care and day to day living to ensure our service users can live independently and safely as possible within their own home.
We believe in providing the best care for those who require extra support. We truly believe that everybody has the right to decide where they want to live, we will always try to achieve that goal and go the extra mile.
We promise to always maintain our person centred approach in all aspects and never let money be a driving force for us.
We have started this for one reason and that’s because we genuinely care about the vulnerable people in Middlesbrough.